Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 14 September 2012

Info Post
Even before we started My Father's World last month I had this idea in my head. I wanted to make an activity that would help with recognizing upper and lower case letters plus have the children work on their fine motor skills.

I glued 3 paper plates together to make it sturdier (I guess I could have used cardboard, but I like the way the edge of the paper plate looks like sun rays). Then I painted the top yellow. I also painted 26 clothes pins. 13 are yellow and the other 13 are gold as I wanted to incorporate patterns too. When they were dry I wrote the lower case letters on the plate and the upper case letters on the clothes pins.


The girls are to match upper case with lower case. Having to open and close the clothespins will help their fine motor skills.



0 comments:

Post a Comment