Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 19 June 2012

Info Post
Happy 4th Birthday Amelia!!
Wow! How you have grown!!

2008


Happy 1st Birthday
2009


Happy 2nd Birthday!
2010


Happy 3rd Birthday!
2011

  
  

4 years old!!

Special birthday breakfast. 
Chocolate chip waffles and chocolate milk.


Playing some Wii Play games.


A new tradition. Helping to decide what we are having in a muffin tin along with helping to make it.


4 pieces of peanut butter and apple butter sandwiches.
4 pieces of cheese curd
4 slices of beets
4 pieces of peaches
popcorn


Present time!



Big brother Floyd surprised her with a big bear.






She requested a butterfly cake. So, this is what I came up with.





Grandma and Grandpa came down. We really weren't going to have a bunch of people here. The girls woke up talking about balloons and a party and grandparents coming down. I told them it was just going to be family. Oops on my part. They insisted they were part of the family. I called them up and asked if they would come down and surprise her.


Hardly ever have any pictures of me:


She's been taking these bears everywhere.


Card from other grandma.


Bears ready for bed.


One sleepy girl.



Tots and Me

If you like what you see on my blog could you please vote for me. I just found out about this so I am still all the way at the bottom. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment