Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 30 September 2012

Info Post



Yay, I'm getting this posted on Sunday!
(No comments this week. I will just let the pictures speak for themselves.)

This week's prompts:
Yellow, Getting Ready, Bright, Teeny Tiny, Connections

Yellow


Getting Ready 

Bright


 Teeny Tiny

Connections


Now on to You Capture:

Photobucket

Something You Love



 And linking up my favorite photo:

(Okay, one little comment. I wanted to have a little photo shoot with the children today. I am trying to create a new button for my blog, not sure if I want to use a picture or not. But I know I have to change my header to include Harold. I really loved this shot of the girls hugging. I had to take Harold out of the shot first though, because no one would have been holding on to him.)

with:

Happily Mother After



Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli




0 comments:

Post a Comment