Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 19 September 2012

Info Post
Welcome to my 4th week of "Wittle People Wednesday," the new linky hosted by Ashley of Ramblings and Photos by Ashley Sisk. (I sort of skipped a week.)





I decided this would be fun to link up to as I am always taking pictures. I use some for Wordless Wednesday, some for the Scavenger Hunt Sunday (also hosted by Ashley) and some in my homeschool posts (the weekly review and the Kids and a Mom in the Kitchen posts), but sometimes there are pictures I would love to share that just didn't find a way into a post.

Here are some recent pictures of my "Wittle People."

Daddy grabbed this picture of Tabitha after she fell asleep reading. So like her mommy.

I can not believe baby Harold is 7 months old already!!




He is just getting more stable while sitting by himself. I am never more than an arm's length away as he does fall over, but he is doing really well I think.




And he is finally starting to put more weight on his legs and standing for short periods of time while I hold his hands.  Scary thing is, Tabitha was doing this at 2 months old.




0 comments:

Post a Comment