Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 14 August 2012

Info Post
Photobucket

What a great time of year! I always loved the start of a new school year. Call me crazy if you will, but I used to love school. I want to make back to school fun for our children, a time of fond memories and traditions. 
What about you?
Do your children look forward to school starting up?
Do you have any fun traditions?
I shared our First Day of School Traditions in our Homeschool post earlier today. Then I thought it would be fun to see what sort of traditions other families have. Whether homeschooling or sending children off to school, I am sure there are others out there that have traditions. 
If you have written or plan to write a post on your traditions, I'd love for you to link up below.

I'd love for you to share the button in your post too.
Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment